2019 Bobcat U34 Diesel
Call for Price
Tackle your toughest jobs and make work on your job site easier no matter how challenging the conditions. With more ground clearance, agility, and power, this diesel UTV will outwork the competition. Enjoy quick acceleration up to the top speed of 35 mph, or change the top speed to 25 mph or 15 mph with selection of an optional speed kit. Improved suspension system contributes to industry-leading payload and towing capacities. Dozens of cab configurations and accessories ensure it’s outfitted exactly the way you want.
- Industry-leading payload and towing capacities, front-to-back component protection, comfortable cab, versatility, and easy maintenance are among the features that make Bobcat utility vehicles a reliable and valuable addition to your crew.
- Proven Diesel Engine: Experience the power of the same diesel engine that has been powering Bobcat mini track loaders for years, designed to excel in the harshest working conditions. Its proven record of performance and reliability assures you can rely on it every day for your toughest jobs.
- Heavy-Duty Clutch: Take on your most difficult tasks on the toughest terrain with great performance for towing, stability for hauling, and comfort for your passengers. Stronger belt engagement minimizes slippage and extends service intervals.
- Tough Chassis & Suspension: Strength comes standard on both the UV34 and UV34XL with a rigid chassis that greatly improves ground clearance and road capability while allowing more range of motion in the suspension for superior ride quality.
- Premium Comfort: The low-wide cab opening, comfortable seat, three-point seat belt with comfort strap, and more legroom make every minute of your work day more enjoyable.
- Fast & Easy Maintenance: Bobcat Utility Vehicles are designed to make it faster and more convenient to maintain your machine so you can stay on the go. Check the oil without unloading the cargo box. Fewer grease points and easier access to coolant, air, oil and fuel filters helps reduce time spent servicing your machine.
- Leading Payload & Towing: Hitch and haul bigger loads with more power with the highest payload and tow ratings of nearly every brand.
- Machine Protection: Nobody knows uptime better than Bobcat Company. Front-to-back component protection has been a part of the design of utility vehicles from the start.
- Rugged Tires: Every wheel features a new, non-directional tire, mounted on a single-sized rim. There’s no need to have both front and rear spares on hand.
- Modular Cab System: Bobcat UTVs have an exclusive cab system that gives you the power to pick the best configuration for your working conditions. Just choose the components you need and leave off the rest. The possibilities for configuration are endless.
- Multiple Drive Modes: Choose the right drive mode for the conditions including turf (open differential), two-wheel (rear differential locked) or four-wheel. After you stop to lock the differential, you can change from two-wheel mode to four-wheel drive on the fly. You'll maintain your momentum with the flip of a switch.
- Speed Kit: Travel faster with optional speed kits. Reach speeds up to 35mph and when conditions at your site change your vehicle can be speed limited to 15 or 25 mph, depending on Bobcat UTV model.
- Composite Cargo Box: No matter what you have to transport, the composite cargo box can handle it. With 15.6 cubic feet of storage space, it’s one of the largest in its class. It also includes multiple tie-down points, an easy-to-open single latch tailgate, standard lift assist for pain-free dumping. A rock solid, one-piece composite material design means it resists dents, scratches, rust and corrosion.
- Emissions Tier (EPA): Tier 4
- Engine Cooling: Liquid
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Horsepower: 23.5 hp
- Displacement: 55 in³
- Operating Weight: 1,935 lb
- Travel Speed: 35 mph
- Travel Speed - Max: 35 mph
- Travel Speed - Low: 16 mph
- Travel Speed - Reverse: 16 mph
- Fuel Tank: 12 gal.
- Cargo Box Bed Load Capacity: 1,250 lb.
- Cargo Box Length: 43.5 in.
- Cargo Box Width: 54 in.
- Cargo Box Height: 11.5 in.
- Cargo Box Bed Load Height: 38 in.
- Total Vehicle Rated Capacity: 1,900 lb.
- Length: 123 in.
- Width: 62 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.7 in.
- Turning Radius: 120 in.
- Wheelbase: 85 in.
- Front and Rear Work Lights: Optional
- Operating Lights: Standard
- Cab Enclosure: Optional
- Washer/Wiper (Front Rear and Roof): Optional
- Bed Lift: Other
- Cab Heater: Optional
- Tilt Steering Wheel: Standard
- Spark Arrestor Muffler: Standard
- Engine Type
- 55 in³
- Ground Clearance
- 11.7 in.
- 85 in.
- Box Capacity
- 1,250 lb.
- Dry Weight
- 1,935 lb
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.